Domestic Travel

Student organizations often choose to travel to attend conferences, host programs and events, participate in competitions, and engage in community outreach. As you plan the travel, please contact Mariah Fiumara in Engineering Student Affairs if you have questions or need assistance in developing your plans.

Travel Registration

Student organizations must complete the Domestic Travel Registration form for overnight travel as they confirm their travel plans. This informs the College of your activities and prompts logistical and funding assistance as requested. It can also provide resources should you run into an emergency while traveling. 

Vehicle Rental

Student orgs are eligible to rent vehicles from the University. To reserve a vehicle from the University Fleet, please review the information about reserving vehicles on the Center for Campus Involvement’s website and complete the online form listed there. If you are an SSO, our office can sign in place of your advisor. If you are a VSO, your advisor must sign the form. Minivans and sedans are available for rental. Please submit the request as soon as possible to ensure availability. Drivers of vehicles will also have to complete a Motor Vehicle Record check. To complete the record check and for more information on the daily rates for the vehicle rentals please visit the Logistics, Transportation, and Parking Website.

Engineering student organizations can apply for funding for vehicle rental through the College funding application process.

For student organizations who are traveling for community service or outreach, consider using the Ginsberg Center vehicles.